Become a PeopleMap Trainer
May 29-30, 9AM-4PM
St Mary's Episcopal Church, Columbia, SC
Over the last 8 years, we have used the PeopleMap, with its various programs, to help people advance in their personal and professional lives. Those who have experienced the PeopleMap know the ready advantages this personality inventory and learning experience offer. Now Mark Tidsworth is an approved trainer - one who can train trainers in the PeopleMap System.
The embedded flyer answers these questions:
- What is the PeopleMap Inventory and Communication System?
- What can the PeopleMap do for organizations and teams?
- What programs are available to PeopleMap Trainers?
- What kinds of organizations call on PeopleMap Trainers?
- Who becomes a PeopleMap Trainer? What kind of income might a PeopleMap Trainer expect?
- What is Mark's and Pinnacle's role for PeopleMap Trainers?
- What's the cost?
Please contact us to explore your interest. We are glad to share our experience and answer your questions on becoming a PeopleMap Trainer.
Contact Mark Tidsworth, Certified PeopleMap Trainer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 803-673-3634.
Use the Register for Pinnacle Events button at the top-right of this page
to register for the training to secure your spot!
Membership Culture To Discipleship Culture
Attractional Church To Missional Church
Consumer Church To Covenant Church
Sometimes mental paradigms and cognitive understanding of what’s happening lags on-the-ground experience. We post-modern Christ-followers realize that something has changed. Our experience tells us so. Our intuition and feelings tell us so. Yet our understanding of what’s happening in congregations, and to congregations, often is the last to learn. The purpose of SHIFT is to help our understanding catch up with our experience. We need input, insights, information, and examples to make sense of the changes around us. SHIFT provides this kind of learning for clergy, church staff, and lay persons. SHIFT can be engaged the following Formats:
- One Day Learning Experience
- Two-Three Day Workshop Learning Experience
- Weekend Retreat
- Three Learning Modules Spread Over Time
Current SHIFT Learning Experiences open to clergy, church staff, and lay-persons from any denomination:
March 29, 2014 Sponsored by Holy Cross Episcopal Church and the Upper Diocese, Episcopal Church of South Carolina, Simpsonville, SC Register by contacting Rev. Mike Flanagan at email@example.com
July 15-17, 2014 Shift Learning Experience for Clergy and Church Staff from any denomination, Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary, Columbia, SC. Register by contacting Emily Silvola at firstname.lastname@example.org For more details download: Shift Description (pdf)
Fresh Start Coaching
Fresh Start Coaching is an opportunity to bring closure to the past while moving forward into the future. The primary purpose of the program is to provide quality coaching at a reduced rate to qualifying persons. Coaching clients accepted into The Fresh Start Coaching Program receive the following services:
- Individual coaching by phone or in person
- Leadership Coaching or Life Coaching
- Four Months of coaching with two 45 minute sessions per month
- Spot Coaching as needed (Brief emails or calls with your coach)
- Discovering our callings
- Being the People of God in the world
- Joining God on mission in the world
- Living out our faith more fully
- Equipping the saints for ministry
- Priesthood of the believer
These are the areas of the Christian life which Disciple Development Coaching is designed to address. Many Christian congregations are very intentional about providing pastoral care and member care to their congregation. Ministries like Care Groups or Stephen Ministries help them to equip lay persons to serve in this way. But what about the disciples in congregations who are ready to grow, live out their faith, discover their callings, and make the most of their spiritual journeys? Wouldn’t it be nice to have a group of people serving in the congregation who would to develop other disciples? DDC is designed to help Christ-followers to discover how to live out their faith day by day, more fully and significantly.
Find out more about these on the DDC page
Disciple Development Coaching is a focused collaborative relationship, resulting in the disciple living out his/her calling more fully. Mark Tidsworth & Ircel Harrison, DDC Developers
Content of the DDC Course
Schedule, Materials Included, and Fees in the Foundational Course
Expected Outcome of this Event
- An opportunity for clergy, church staff, and lay persons to learn the DDC model for initiating and sustaining a coaching movement in their congregations
- Certification in Disciple Development Coaching for participants
- Access to ordering Participant’s Guides ($9.50 each) for those in their congregations who will take classes from the Certified DDC Coaches
- Participants are Certified as Disciple Development Coaches by Pinnacle Leadership Associates after completing this Foundational Course, plus the Practicum. DDC Certification Description (pdf)
Clergy Cohort Schedule
beginning September 2013
Lead Pastor Cohort, Columbia, SC – 3rd Monday at St Andrews Baptist Church
Lead Pastor Cohort, Spartanburg, SC – 3rd Thursday at Joy Lutheran Church
Lead Pastor Cohort, Greenville, SC – 2nd Thursday, Location TBA
Clergy Cohort, Charleston, SC – 3rd Tuesday, North Charleston United Methodist Church
Solo Pastor Cohort, Columbia, SC – 2nd Wednesday, Location TBA
Solo Pastor Cohort, Greenville, SC – 2nd Tuesday, Disciples United Methodist Church
Associate Pastor Cohort, Columbia, SC – 2nd Monday, Location TBA
Youth Ministry Cohort, Columbia, SC – 1st Thursday, Location TBA
Time: 9:45AM-3PM, each month September – May
Format: Seminar, Lunch, Coaching Group
Each Cohort has a different learning focus.
Contact Mark at email@example.com or 803-673-3634 for a description.
Secure your spot in the 2013-2014 Cohort by sending in your $100 deposit today, either by using the Register for Pinnacle Events button at the top of this page, or by mailing your deposit to Pinnacle Leadership Associates, 574 Foxstone Drive, Chapin, SC 29036.