Denominations and congregations partner with us to bring quality training to their area. We enjoy providing a wide variety of trainings, depending on your need. The following are examples of our one day workshops and retreats.
- Disciple Development Coaching©
- Transitions in Ministry Retreat
- Resiliency in Transitional Times
- Retreat for Writers
- Becoming a Coaching Pastor
- Increasing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Strengthening Your Leadership Through the Peoplemap System
- Identifying Your Leadership Style
- Differentiated Leadership
- Self-Development for Clergy & Church Staff
- Congregational Visioning & Implementation
- Understanding the Emotional System of Your Congregation
- Successfully Managing Size Transitions
- Initiating Change: Growing More Missional
- Leaders at Mid-Life: Successfully Negotiating the Mid-Life Transition
- Resonant Leadership
- Solution-Focused Brief Counseling in Pastoral Ministry
- The Life Cycle of a Congregation
- Leading the Traditional Church in a Tradition-Less World
- Discovering Your Conflict Management Style
- Soul Gainers: Being in Ministry Without Losing Your Soul
- Parenting With Love & Logic
- Fathering Well
- Healthy Boundaries for the Christian Journey
- Practicing Spiritual Disciplines in a Hectic World
We regularly provide the program for retreats of various kinds. Congregations and denominations partner with us to bring inspirational and formational retreats to their constituents. When you call, we will discuss your needs to see if we are the best resource for staffing your retreat needs. The following are examples of some retreats, in addition to the Lay Leadership Team and Church Staff Retreats described above.
Spiritual Enrichment Retreats
Forgiveness, Grace, Loving God and Neighbor, Living Into Your Calling…these are examples of spiritual enrichment retreats we provide for congregations or minister groups. When you contact us we will explore your needs. If we are not able to provide the retreat you need, we will help you find another resource.
Transitions in Ministry
Moving to a new ministry context? Each Spring we provide a retreat focused on Ending Well and Beginning Well. Debra Griffis-Woodberry created this retreat experience out of her 30 year ministry journey in many congregations. This retreat will help you address the challenges of transitioning with grace and careful discernment.
Writing Coach Anita Flowers facilitates this retreat for writers, aspiring writers, and frustrated writers. Participants gather to not only learn about writing, but to actually write. Anita teaches, facilitates writing exercises, and supports your writing while on the retreat. Participants have the option to continue their progress through Writing Coaching after this Retreat.
Marriage Enrichment Retreats
We have provided Marriage Enrichment Retreats for many years for congregations and for ministers. Mark Tidsworth is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Anita Flowers is a counselor, in addition to their other roles. Out of this experience, Pinnacle provides the following Marriage Enrichment Retreats.
- Building An Emotionally Intelligent Marriage
- Strengthening Your Marriage, Peoplemap Style
- Communicating Well In Marriage
Selected Previous Marriage Enrichment Retreat Locations
Eastminster Presbyterian Church, Columbia, SC
First Baptist Church, Clemson, SC
First Scots Presbyterian Church, Charleston, SC
Fort Hill Presbytery Church, Clemson, SC
Harbor View Presbyterian Church, Charleston, SC
New Hope Christian Fellowship, Columbia, SC
Oakland Baptist Church, Rock Hill, SC
South Carolina United Methodist Conference, Myrtle Beach, SC